Membership in the Midwest Association of Pre-Law Advisors (MAPLA) is open to pre-law advisors from 2- and 4- year institutions. MAPLA is open to pre-law advisors in the Midwest region, which includes Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin but pre-law advisors from any region are also welcome to join MAPLA. In addition, law school representatives from any ABA-approved law school are eligible for membership.
- Pre-Law Advisors $40
- Law School Representative (single) $60
- Law School Institutional Membership (2 members) $100
- Law School Institutional Membership (3-5 members) $150
Those interested in joining MAPLA can apply for membership in one of two ways:
- If not attending the annual conference, complete the Membership Form.
- Registration for the MAPLA annual conference INCLUDES the membership fee for that particular year. In years the Pre-Law Advisors National Conference is held instead, PLANC registration includes annual MAPLA dues for that year. Registration will open soon for the 2018 MAPLA Conference in Indianapolis.
For more information about joining MAPLA, please contact membership chair Jamie Thomas-Ward