- President – The President shall preside at all meetings of the Association and of the Board of Directors. He or she shall supervise the work and activities of the various committees.
- President-Elect – The President-Elect shall preside at meetings in the absence of the President. He or she shall assist the President in conducting the business of the Association, serve as program coordinator, and perform such other duties as may be assigned to him or her from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Secretary – The Secretary shall keep a record of the proceedings of all meetings of the Executive Committee and of the annual meeting. He or she shall perform such additional duties as may be assigned him or her by the Board of Directors.
- Treasurer – The Treasurer shall keep an accurate record of all monies received and paid out. A report shall be made at the annual meeting of members and at each meeting of the Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors shall have the power to fill any vacancy occurring in an office of the Association.
The fiscal year shall be from April 1 through March 31.
Dues shall be set by the Board of Directors.
- The By-Laws may be amended at the annual meeting by a two-thirds vote of the members present and voting.
- Any such proposed change must be submitted to the membership thirty days prior to the annual meeting to make it eligible for adoption.
Amended September 2001